The front cover features the wonderful work of the uber talented Terri Brown, and the back cover showcases Helga Cuypers’ stunning mountain scene. Inside are 28 illustrations, and over 20 ‘inspiration examples’ from artists around the world. Below is a photo of one of the spreads:
Click here to download the BE STILL SIGN.
THIS IS THE DAY TREE:
Click here to download the THIS IS THE DAY TREE:
For every design you post (and yes, you may post more than one version of the same page), your name will be entered into a random drawing for one of the following prizes:
1. A set of the five new Create, Color, Pattern, Play books: Birds & Butterflies, Expressions of Faith, the mini “Perfectly Portable Pages” Color Peace, and the soon-to-be-released Judaic Expressions & Flowers of Faith.
If you post two designs, you’ll have two chances to win; if you post five designs, you’ll have five chances to win. The prizes winners will be selected at random; the pieces to include in the new book will be selected by my editor and me.
Although it is fine to simply color, what sets Zenspirations® Create, Color, Pattern & Play apart from all of the other coloring books on the market is that there is room on each page to add your own patterns and special touches before coloring. Therefore I’m looking for people who can add patterning (and/or other enhancements) as well as applying color.
IMPORTANT STUFF TO KNOW:
2. My editor and I are looking for designs which will inspire others by showing a variety of coloring and patterning techniques, so don’t be afraid to try different things. The more you do the better your chance to be included in the book or win a prize!3. VERY IMPORTANT: PUT YOUR NAME, e-dress and phone number on each design before you scan or photograph it!
5. If your art is selected, you’ll need to send my publisher a high-res scan (300 dpi) or the original art so they can scan it, and you’ll need to sign a Permission-to-Publish form.
8. Artists whose work is selected will be given credit in the book, and will receive two free copies of the book when it is published.
9. Since I always like opening doors for young talent, I’d be happy for you to share this info with any promising art students (or fellow artists) you know who would like to have their work published.
10. You can e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions: please put “ZENSPIRATIONS® COLORING ENTHUSIAST QUESTIONS” in the subject line.